Proof of Delivery Software
What could last mile visibility do for your delivery routes?
Creating efficiency within delivery routes is imperative for your business. With MobileConductor’s proof of delivery invoicing and tracking features, you can bring your company's delivery operations to the next level of sophistication. Loose the hassle and time-suck of paper-based processes and manual data entry. Say good-bye to the frustration of unnecessary customer credits, and say hello to last mile delivery visibility for your delivery operations.
With MobileConductor’s easy-to-use user interface and low disruption implementation, a wide range of delivery industries can achieve success. MobileConductor’s features promote process improvements that allow your delivery operations to achieve clean invoicing, product traceability, and provide better customer service with automated email PDF invoices, real-time alerts and notifications, and “where’s my truck” status updates.
You are in good company!
Thousands of delivery drivers use MobileConductor's Proof of Delivery application every day.
Proof of Delivery Features
- Customer signature and payment information
- Automated PDF email of delivery receipt/Invoice
- Optional printed receipt for customers
- Pre-assigned route or route selection at login
- Review start of day inventory and view by order
- Truck and trailer selection and the ability to capture start and end mileage
- Route schedule by customer and expected delivery time
- Scan to confirm customer location, capture arrival and departure times
- Review customer details―address, contact name/number, notes, photos
- Ability to confirm each item individually with or without scanning
- Ability to confirm by scanning items, cases, or pallets
- Capture temperatures, notes, pictures, GPS location
- Print or email delivery tickets with or without pricing information
- End of day inventory reconciliation and payment settlement
- End of day reporting
- Custom workflows
Management & Visibility
- Adjust customer information, configuration, and pricing
- Establish regional locations that delivery operations define
- Create and configure all aspects of route schedules―create, edit, assign, and monitor
- Define products characteristics, attributes, pricing (customer specific pricing, promos, discounts, bracket/quantity breaks)
- Define and configure user types, roles, access, and security profiles
- Review and manage product inventory associated with each route/truck
- DVIR reporting and features to manage trucks/trailers and inspection profiles and data
- Track all aspects of product delivery to a customer
- Quantities delivered/returned, items/cases/pallets scanned, adjustments, reason codes
- Delivery Notes and Photos: Comprehensive review of the delivery.
- View audit information based on delivery
- Emails, real-time alerts, and notifications allows information to be shared with all stakeholders
- Record arrival and departure times, weights and temperatures
- Industry reports used for decision support
- Tracking quantity of assets delivered and returned
- Support for returns on RMA created in the back-office system
- Support for future orders created by the driver and sent to back office system
- Back-office ERP, WMS, TMS, or other business systems and processes integration
- Standard and custom reports
- Online repository of customer transactions
- Status updates and real-time alerts
- Calculate delivery ETA
- Track all aspects of product sales to a customer with invoice tickets
- Credit and return tickets track all aspects of product picked up or not delivered to a customer.
- Where’s My Truck: Client web portal to view the status of the delivery